How to download HD photos |4k photos | clarity photos |in google chrome |Techno Genie
How to download HD photos || 4k photos || clarity photos || in google chrome || Techno Genie
Hi Guys , SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL TO KNOW MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ANDROID TECHNOLOGY......and UNBOXING & SPECIFICATIONS... Like share and subscribe to My Channel TECHNO GENIE Link....https://youtu.be/ZKzNGAfp_a4
I think I can help you with this. Here's a method:
- Search for wallpapers on Google Images. (I'm searching ‘aeroplane wallpapers' for example)
- If you're on mobile and using chrome, click the 3 dots on the top right and check ‘Request Desktop Site' (Obviously ignore if on PC)

- Now click on search tools. A new tab with options such as size, color etc should pop up. Click on size and select large. If you have a specific resolution in mind you can try the 'Larger Than' option.

And that's it, all the images now should be of high resolution. I recommend you try other options in search tools too, they're all very useful. For saving the images you can follow the usual procedure. Try clicking on the image, then long press and choose open image in new tab. This should give you a good idea of how big the image is. Then long press and save the image.
Hope this helps! :)
Note: the mobile version of Google Images does have search tools too (its at the extreme right in the bar with tabs for web, images, videos etc.) Oddly, this did not have a filter for size though. Not sure why. That's why I included the step changing the site to the desktop version.
Thanks for watching >> SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL>>>>Blogger :Ganesh Kumar
Comments
Post a Comment