How to translate without typing by single click????



Guys, I have started Professional tech channel which is the upgradation of my Channel Techno Genie , I going to publish more review of latest and useful Android  Technology .....!!! It is very   useful to you all ... I think soo πŸ€”...!!! If you think it is useful for you...,you can subscribe my channel πŸ‘‰Techno Genie πŸ™cc: Ganesh@genie .... Like and Share to all groups as possible ....  If you had any questions / Doubts in Android Technology comment in the comment section in my  YouTube  video πŸ‘πŸ€— Thanks For Reading This Msg - Reg: Ganesh@genie

How to translate without typing by single click?????πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

   
BY using fooview we can translate without typing.....!!! And switch between different application, pin apps ,take full screenshots and regional too....
Fooview app link πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰click and download it....: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fooview.android.fooview

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to block ads? | Get adblock for free | Block Advertisement | Techno Genie

How to block ads in Android?

How to install Java jdk in 32/64 bit windows 7|system path and class path|Techno Genie